In the historic Le Panier neighbourhood
Stefanie Tönnies &
Youssef El Bandrawy
48 impasse Sainte-Françoise
Call us on
+33 (0)6 17 80 45 43
+33 (0)4 91 91 40 31
to quickly find out if the studio is available for your dates.
HOW TO GET TO OUR GUEST HOUSE ?
From the Marseille Provence Marignane airport
- At the airport, take the shuttle bus (navette) to St. Charles train station in Marseille (8.50 €/person on 01/03/2017)
From the Marseille train station
- At the station, take the underground, line 2, direction Bougainvilleand get off 2 stations later at la Joliette.
- Take the Rue de la République exit, immediately turn right into Rue de l’Évêché, and walk to the Hôtel de Police which will be on your right (around 6/7 minutes by foot).
- Opposite the Hôtel de Police, on your left, there is a flight of stone steps taking you up to the Place des 13 Cantons.
- At the top, turn left into Impasse Sainte-Françoise. Our house is at the end of the cul-de-sac, at No. 48, l’impasse Sainte-Françoise (black iron gate).
- Enter the address 48 impasse Sainte-Françoise 13002 Marseille in your GPS or ask Google Maps for the itinerary