Our 4 non-smoking studios have a total capacity of 14 guests. They all have an en-suite shower room and a kitchen area with basic necessities.
All windows overlook our small, quiet cul-de-sac, closed to traffic (except for residents). The rest of the Le Panier neighbourhood is semi-pedestrian since 2010: this means you can stroll in the streets and visit the old neighbourhood without being bothered by cars.
Wi-Fi access is free and unlimited.
A “tourist information” corner in the house will give you additional ideas to our suggestions for visits. A small library containing books and board games is also available.
If needed, we can provide you with an ironing table and an iron as well as a folding bed for babies.
- Quiet house : in cul-de-sac
- Plus points : Breakfast included, iron, baby’s cot
- Free Wi-Fi
- Supermarket: 3 min, open 7 days a week
- Grocer’s: 1 min, open 7 days a week; 7 am – 9 pm
- Baker’s: 2 min
- Chemist’s, doctor’s: 2 min
- Tramway, bus, underground: 7 min
- Vieux Port: 5 min
- Mucem, St-Jean Fort, Regards de Provence museum, Villa Méditerranée: 10 min
- La Major cathedral, Vieille Charité: 2 min
- Shopping malls: Les Terrasses du port, le Centre Bourse: 10 min
- Train station: at 1.5 km: 20 – 30 min walk or 2 stations by underground and then a 7 minute walk
- Airport: at 24 km (shuttle service to the St Charles train station)